Manufacturing/Finishers- 3rd Shift
Location: Claremont, NC
Are you looking to expand your skills to be able to earn more money? Do you have a great work history but lack manufacturing experience? Centro is looking for people just like you! We are offering a train-up program where you will learn basic skills with hand and power tools, how to read and follow work instructions, and get the opportunity to learn about Centro’s culture, environment and processes.
Centro Inc. is North America’s largest custom rotational molder thanks in great part to our Associates. We aspire to benefit our Associates by helping them obtain skills and qualifications that will aid them throughout their careers. We believe that the effort that we put into your success will end in positive results for all of us.
We provide a competitive wage, generous benefits, advancement opportunities, and educational assistance. In return, a great attitude, a willingness to learn and the ability to maintain good attendance is what we need from you.
• Starting wage is $21.00 per hour 3rd shift.
• Must be 18 years of age.
• We will train on all tools. Previous manufacturing experience is a plus but not required.
• Full time positions on 3rd shift are currently available. (M-F, 11pm - 7am)
• Ample advancement opportunities are available for Associates that are interested in working hard for them.
• Educational Assistance Program
• Many great health benefit options offered.
A pre-employment physical exam and drug screen is required.
Check out the other areas of our website and the below video to learn more about Centro and the exciting things that are happening with our business.
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer