Manufacturing - Product Inspectors - 1st and 2nd Shift
Location: Benson, MN
We offer training on all tools and equipment we use at Centro! You will learn basic skills with hand and power tools, how to read and follow work instructions, and get the opportunity to learn about Centro’s culture, environment, and processes. You will have the chance to tour our facility and see our process in action. We stress the importance of making sure that Centro is a great fit for you!
Centro Inc. is North America’s largest custom rotational molder thanks in great part to our Associates. We aspire to benefit our Associates by helping them obtain skills and qualifications that will aid them throughout their careers. We believe that the effort that we put into your success will end in positive results for all of us.
Our manufacturing position requires the ability to work on your feet at a fast pace and the desire to learn the use of various hand and power tools. We provide a competitive wage, generous benefits, advancement opportunities, and educational assistance. In return, a great attitude, a willingness to learn and the ability to maintain good attendance is what we need from you.
·Starting at $16.00/hr or more based on skill and previous experience
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Mechanical inclination and experience with tools desired. Previous manufacturing experience is a plus but not required.
- Full time positions on all shifts are currently available.
- Ample advancement opportunities are available for Associates that are interested in working hard.
- Educational Assistance Program
- Many great health benefit options offered.
A pre-employment physical exam and drug screen is required.
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer