Machine Operator - 2nd and 3rd Shift
Location: Claremont, NC
Our future is strong and bright - join us so yours is too! Opportunity to build your career with Centro, Inc., a leader in the rotational molding industry. We manufacture large plastic products for original equipment manufacturers who make equipment to feed the world and build infrastructure.
We provide a competitive wage, generous benefits, advancement opportunities, and educational assistance. In return, a great attitude, a willingness to learn and the ability to maintain good attendance is what we need from you.
• Starting wage is $20.20 for 2nd & 3rd shifts (higher for larger/heavier machines/parts!)
• Must be 18 years of age.
• We will train on all tools. Previous manufacturing experience is a plus but not required.
• Full time positions on 1st, 2nd & 3rd are currently available. 8 Hour Shifts + OT
• Centro is always looking for Associates that are interested in working hard for advancement opportunities.
• Educational Assistance Program
• Many great health benefit options offered.
A pre-employment physical exam and drug screen is required.
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Centro Inc. has implemented multiple strategies to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 within our facilities. Company policies such as daily temperature screening, handwashing, face coverings/PPE, and social distancing have continued to play a crucial role in the continued health and safety of our Associates and their families.
Potential for 'pay for skill' and set pay increases up to 8 years.