Weekend Machine Operator - Shift B
Location: Beaver Dam, WI
Weekend Shift Description:
· Schedule: Saturday’s 10am-10pm, Sunday’s 10am-10pm
· 6-month contract
Operates rotational molding machinery following strict adherence to processes to product quality products. Provides leadership and communications with all team members on all shifts to ensure consistent methods and results. The WOA (Weekend Option Associate) Machine Operator (MO) understands and can successfully perform: the operation of the machine; setting up molds on the machine; proper loading, unloading, and care of molds; following processes to product consistent high-quality products; defect identification, prevention, and troubleshooting.
Additionally, the WOA MO is a strong and professional communicator throughout the team, across shifts and to leadership. He or she is a leader by example in putting safety first and following Centro’s Safety and Quality System. The WOA MO also leads by example in teamwork. He or she can perform the functions of the Assistance Machine Operator (AMO) and the Product Inspector Finisher (PIF) and does so when necessary.
· Previous manufacturing experience preferred
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent attendance and punctuality
· Pre-employment physical and drug screen required