Manufacturing Engineer- 1st shift
Location: Benson, MN
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
1. Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or industrial engineering, or equivalent training and experience
2. Extensive technical knowledge and abilities relating to manufacturing processes and methods to
measure and enhance manufacturing productivity and efficiencies required.
3. Experience in manufacturing engineering, knowledge of CAD/CAM and CNC programming
4. Ability to function in team environment, with excellent communications and interpersonal skills
5. Must be able to use computer, engineering design and productivity software including AutoCAD,
basic word processing, database and spreadsheet software. Engineering tools and scale, office
equipment, including calculator, plotter, copier, drafting machine, telephone, fax, and various
hand and power tools.
6. Must be able to apply principles of scientific analysis, math and physics to solve engineering
•Performs production time studies, analyzes and recommends and implements time-saving process improvements.
•Designs work cell and plant layouts in accordance with QSP 6220.
•Designs and develops processes, tools, and fixtures to enhance product quality.
•Assists in implementing Centro's Quality System to achieve quality objectives and maintain ISO 9001 registration.
•Designs and develops processes and recommends equipment to enhance production safety, and proper erganomics.
A pre-employment physical & drug screen is required.
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Check out the other areas of our website and the below video to learn more about Centro and the exciting things that are happening with our business.