Project Engineer - North Liberty
Location: North Liberty, IA
Are you an experienced engineer in the Cedar Rapids/Iowa City area looking for your next exciting career opportunity? Look no further! Centro, Inc., a leading plastics manufacturing company in North America, is seeking a highly skilled and dedicated Project Engineer to join our team.
As a Project Engineer at Centro, you will be responsible for a variety of crucial tasks, including:
- Working closely with external customers to ensure the success of projects and improve quality
- Designing and purchasing tools to meet the specific needs of customer orders
- Managing and overseeing all aspects of prototyping, from resource allocation to verifying customer requirements
- Leading production launches and ensuring they are executed safely, accurately, and efficiently
- Maintaining ongoing projects, including implementing engineering changes and improvements
To excel in this role, you should have:
- A solid educational foundation, including an A.A.S. or Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering (or equivalent training and experience)
- Intermediate skills in Pro/Engineer
- A strong commitment to continuous improvement in quality, customer service, teamwork, and safety
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work effectively in a team environment
We are excited to offer competitive pay and a positive work environment where you can continue to grow and develop your skills. If you meet the requirements and are ready to take your career to the next level with a company that values and invests in its employees, we encourage you to apply now!
A preemployment physical and drug screen are required prior to employment.
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Check out the other areas of our website and the below video to learn more about Centro!