The Administrative Assistant performs administrative tasks to provide Leaders sufficient information and documentation to perform their jobs effectively and to serve the needs of customer. Will accurately compile and create production and customer reports, inventory records, customer purchase orders, production and shipping schedules, bills of lading, and other necessary documentation in a timely manner. Strong communication skills required. Performs a wide variety of administrative services and tasks as necessary and requested by the Leader.
This is a first shift part time position. Hours are 7am- 11am Monday- Friday, averaging 20hrs/week.
1. High school graduate or GED required. Additional administrative training course or certification highly desired.
2. Two years of direct and relevant administrative experience and a thorough knowledge of administrative applications, including word processing, spreadsheet and database computer software, is required. Ability and desire to learn and apply the skills necessary to operate all equipment to perform the essential functions of the job is required. This equipment includes but is not limited to: telephone, voice-mail, Fax, calculator, computer and related software (including Microsoft Office and Centro’s ROI System), E-mail, copier and any other necessary tools and equipment which may be introduced.
3. Must be able to read, write, speak, hear and see sufficiently for effective interpersonal communications and to perform essential job functions. Must be able to stand, walk, climb stairs, reach, stoop, bend, grasp, feel, lift, and carry items weighing up to 40 pounds, judge depth, detect variances use hands, arms and fingers to operate essential job related tools, sit for long periods of time and to use computer keyboard.
4. Knowledge of Centro’s products, customers and manufacturing and finishing operations highly desired.
5. Must be able to function effectively in a team environment, with good organizational and interpersonal skills.
6. Must be able to analyze facts and needs, use good judgment and determine the most appropriate action plan and work sequence or method to perform job tasks effectively and efficiently.
7. A commitment to safety, quality, customer satisfaction, continuous improvement, teamwork, cooperation, workstation cleanliness, high productivity, and consistently good and punctual attendance is required.
8. Must have basic math skills and a general knowledge of statistics and their graphical presentation.
9. Must achieve the competencies defined in Centro’s Quality System in order to become and continue to be qualified.
Starting pay is $18-$20 per hour, depending on experience.
A pre-employment physical exam and drug screen is required.
Centro is an EOE.
Check out other areas of our website and the below video to learn more about Centro!