From simple rotationally molded parts to complex assembled systems, Centro customizes its capabilities and equipment to meet your product needs.
In addition to the best possible design, superior products and diverse capabilities are what you need from your chosen custom rotational molding partner. Centro meets those needs with the most up-to-date rotational molding and automated finishing equipment producing parts for leading OEMs.
- State-of-the-art rotational molding equipment with the latest computerized process controls, Infra-Red Technology (IRT), and Rotolog™ capabilities.
- Automated trimming equipment including eleven 5-axis CNC Routers.
- Coordinate Measuring Machines for quality inspection and capability studies at Iowa, Wisconsin, and North Carolina.
- Sizes ranging from mere inches to over 15 feet in length.
- Complete in-house mold maintenance capabilities.
- Metal to Plastic conversion.
- A range of shapes, from simple to intricate.
- Custom colored products.
- Complete assemblies per customer specifications.
- XLPE fuel tank specialists.
- In-mold polyethylene foam layers.
- Post-mold polyurethane foam filled.
- Rotomolded Anionic Polymerization (RAP)
- RotoLoPerm®; CARB & EPA compliant material solution for the reduction of evaporative emissions in gasoline tanks. (click here for more information)