Product Inspector Finisher - 3rd Shift
Location: Beaver Dam, WI
Multiple 3rd shift positions available
Centro will train all employees; however, previous experience is a plus. Bilingual people are encouraged to apply.
This is a medium-level industrial-labor position that requires the ability to work at a fast pace. The use of various hand and power tools, periodic lifting of weight up to 50 lbs., and the ability to be on your feet for long periods of time will be required. This position involves computer use to access work instructions. The ideal candidate for this position will be detail-oriented, able to follow detailed work instructions, and efficiently and effectively detect and communicate molding defects. Employees will be required to uphold a commitment to Safety, Quality, Teamwork, Customer Satisfaction, and Continuous Improvement.
• Inspect, finish, and assemble product in accordance with customer specifications, Centro Safety, and ISO 9001 Quality Systems.
• Maintain efficiency scrap standards
• Package and prepare product for shipment to the customer
• Experience with hand and power tools (preferred)
• Detail oriented, and verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent attendance and punctuality
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
• Pre-employment physical exam and drug screen required
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Check out the other areas of our website and the below video to learn more about Centro and the exciting things that are happening with our business.